What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data from you:
– Your Name, E-mail address, IP Address and Social ID that you submit when registering with us.
– The payment details you submit to make payments for the use of our services.
How do we collect your data?
Most of the data Our Company collects is directly provided by you. We collect data and process data when you:
– Register for our services online.
– Use or view our website (collected via your browser cookies).
– Connect to our services through our application / software.
– Voluntarily submit any information to us through e-mail or customer service representatives.
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
– Process your votes
– Process your orders and manage your account.
– E-mail you with information about any offers, products or services we think you might like.
– Prevent abuse of our services.
What are your Data Protection Rights?
Our Company would like to make sure that you are fully aware of your data protection rights. Every user of our service is entitled to the following:
– The right to access — You have the right to request copies of your personal data held by Our Company.
– The right to rectification — You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. – You also have the right to request Our Company to complete information you believe is incomplete.
– The right to erasure — You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
– The right to restrict processing — You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
– The right to data portability — you have the right to request that Our Company transfers the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions. If you make such a request, we have one month to respond to you.
If you would like to enforce any of your abovementioned rights, you may send us your request at email@example.com
– Keeping you signed in.
– Understanding how you use our website.
What type of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
– Functionality cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and the location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
– Advertising cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and the information about your browser, device and your IP address, Our Company sometimes may share limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
Who do we share your data with?
Our Company does not share your data with any third-parties under any circumstances.